robo hippy

Well, I missed most of this thread as it was going on, and was
surprised to see so much activity. For me, I use a mortice. The closer
the mortice (opening)is in size to the jaw size, the better the hold
is. I would imagion the same is true with a tennon. If I could get more
money for the bowls with the mortice removed, I would take the extra
time to do it, but the buyers don't see any difference, so I won't
waste my time.
robo hippy

neill wrote:
Well... my likes are the enclosed back, allen key "wrench", and

high
quality. (I was able to purchase my Vic back when Southern

Woodturning
Supply in Australia was exporting and the US:AUS dollar conversion

was
in our favor

yea thats when i got mine too. couldnt resist the price. it is a nice

chuck.

http://neillswoodturning.myphotoalbum.com