machineman

Eregon wrote:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=47869
and, if so, was it worth it?

I havn't used that particular model, but they look like the ones we used
to buy a dozen at a time up here in Canada from Princess Auto for use in
our deburring room. We used to buy real expensive $4-500 ones(dotco)
but would have to get them rebuilt about once a year for another
$100-150. I tried the cheap models, they last about 6 months and then
throw them away(this is everyday use). Mainly used on the rougher jobs
and use a Yuasa nsk high speed pencil grinder for the fine work. The nsk
stuff is expensive but is still in use after 6-7 years.
If your looking for occasional light deburring, then these will
probably work fine. You will get better mileage with a good filter and
oiler setup on your air supply.