Steve W.

Those Blue/Clear handled tools are Companion brand. Basically import
crap sold at Sears. I use the Black handled ergo grip drivers a LOT and
they are worth the money, I did manage to break one but it wasn't being
used as a screwdriver at the time.....

Most of the current Craftsman line is now Stanley tool made. With some
being S&K.
Air tools are imports from the same outfit that makes 90 percent of
Snap-On air tools. Even CP and IR are over 90 percent imports now, they
just assemble some tools in Carolina.

"Jim Stewart" wrote in message
Friday I laid into the kids doing assembly because
they kept using #1 philips drivers on #2 screws and
buggering the heads.

I figured I'd swing by swing by Sears on Saturday
and get another handfull of #2 philips screwdrivers
so there would be no excuses. I've bought the
screwdrivers with blue/clear handles for years and
found that they last a long time. Well, I get to
Sears and look at them and what used to be a nice
crisp tip now looks like a poor sand casting.

But not to worry, Craftsman now has a "Pro" screwdriver
that has a nice crisp tip and costs $3 more.

Jerks.