Ken Weitzel

This wasn't answered in detail elsewhere, just a bunch of people

giving

their thoughts, much like this thread so far. I certainly appreciate
everyone's replies, but I've yet to find someone with the same

problem

who has a remedy.

Since in the other newsgroups I didn't receive a definitive answer

and

a poster suggested that I try posting here, I did as much.

OR - maybe there was a definitive answer that I missed somewhere?

NT-

if this is the case, please point me in the direction of this post.

Thanks
Ken

Youve confirmed you read my full explanation post in rec food, complete
with how to fix it. Youre either trolling or asleep.

NT

Hi NT...

With all due respect, this is usenet, not registered/certified
snail mail.

Messages do go astray...

Take care.

Ken