carl mciver

Jim Stewart" wrote in message
| Friday I laid into the kids doing assembly because
| they kept using #1 philips drivers on #2 screws and
| buggering the heads.
|
| I figured I'd swing by swing by Sears on Saturday
| and get another handfull of #2 philips screwdrivers
| so there would be no excuses. I've bought the
| screwdrivers with blue/clear handles for years and
| found that they last a long time. Well, I get to
| Sears and look at them and what used to be a nice
| crisp tip now looks like a poor sand casting.
|
| But not to worry, Craftsman now has a "Pro" screwdriver
| that has a nice crisp tip and costs $3 more.
|
| Jerks.

Jerks, was that _your_ autosig?

Check carefully the brands sold at Sears. Sears brand is the standard
imported crap, while Craftsman has become standard imported, but only
slightly better. I quit shopping at Sears a long time ago for tools. I can
go to my local tool store or HF and buy Pittsburgh (sp?) or CK tools which
are decent for the money. I wanted to waste my money, Sears would surely be
the place to go. They seem to feel like HF is their direct competitor!