Phil Addison

Default Electrician's Box Sinker

On Sun, 6 Jul 2003 23:35:33 +0100, in uk.d-i-y "John Stumbles"
] wrote:
The rotary (tct-studded drill) bit makes a hell of a lot of dust, and isn't
that quick. I haven't used it since the time I did a dozen or so boxes in
one room followed by a couple of hours cleaning (the room and myself) up
afterwards! (If you want to buy a slightly used one I'm up for offers :-).

I didn't buy the box-shaped bit.

See
http://groups.google.com/groups?&thr...ic %404ax.com
for a previous thread on this subject, which includes my expediencies
with the screwfix version, and what sounds like a very good idea from
someone else to use a fine water spray to control the dust.

--
Phil Addison
The uk.d-i-y FAQ is at http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/