Ed Huntress

"Bob Brock" wrote in message

"Gunner" wrote in message
news
I notice the big black slashes across both of your posts. The
Censorship is horrendous isnt it?

On a similar note....

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20...5751-9693r.htm

Homeland Security bars organizer of Minutemen

By Jerry Seper
THE WASHINGTON TIMES

Newspaper publisher Chris Simcox, who helped organize last month's

Minuteman
vigils and promised more in the future, was denied access to a Department

of
Homeland Security press conference in Arizona last week.
Mr. Simcox, who writes for, edits and owns the Tombstone, Ariz.,
Tumbleweed, wants the American Civil Liberties Union to determine whether
his First Amendment free-press rights were violated.

HAHAHAhahohooo...cough. Oh my God. Talk about delicious ironies.

--
Ed Huntress