Waynemak

I have a 1967 Starcraft 18' Holiday. I now have a 140 HP motor on it. Damm
good boat that gets up on the water real fast. I have owned it for 10 years
no leaks yet
"Ignoramus20962" wrote in message
On Tue, 10 May 2005 00:01:00 GMT, carl mciver
wrote:
And put some silicone on the rivet before popping it. My neighbor
repaired a million pinholes on his boat using the soft rivets and
silicone,
but they weren't structural and so likely to work loose.
You can also do a quick search for "Aircraft Spruce" and "Wicks
Aircraft
Supply" and they have the rivets you need.

Thank you Roy and Carl.