Bob G.

On Tue, 3 May 2005 06:44:21 -0500, "udarrell"
wrote:

How would you like, Air Conditioner's with Computerized Digital Readouts for
Efficiency Operation Verification?

This would be so easy to do that it is ridiculous that it was not done a
decade ago. We have had operational formulas for decades that could easily
be incorporated into computer digital readouts, as well as,
total-computerized control of both the indoor blower and outdoor condenser
systems.

snip snip snip .....

I guess there would be a small market for such a system....

I however want just a simple thermostat ...on/ off with a Digital
readout (easier to read) ...no need for any fancy programable
thermostat.....

Bob G.