Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Dave wrote:
I've just had some plastering done as part of an extension and am not
happy; it's rough in places and not level. The builder says his
plasterer is good and there's not a problem.

He would, wouldn't he?

But he's telling porkies. Any *good* plasterer will produce perfect
surfaces that are perfectly true - especially on a new build. And should
inform if this isn't possible on an older build without additional work.

I had a Victorian rear addition - originally two rooms - totally
replastered to make a larger kitchen. And it's now tiled. And tiles show
up walls that aren't flat and true, especially at the corners.

--
*Xerox and Wurlitzer will merge to market reproductive organs.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.