Prometheus

Default Follow up

Hello all,

To those of you who offered your advice regarding collecting deadfall
a while back- thanks again! I finally got around to getting out and
looking a bit, and discovered that the stuff wasn't that hard to
identify, as most of it was right next to the tree it fell off of.

Anyhow, I found a pretty decent hunk of spalted maple, and posted a
couple of pics of the first thing I turned out of it on ABPW under the
header "Found wood lamp", for anyone who is wondering how it turned
out.

Looking forward to getting a good pile of blanks together for those
times when the lumber budget gets a bit slim.

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam