SteveB

wrote in message
On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 17:42:04 -0500, "HeyBub"

Got a crack in garage that my wife is convinced lets in dozens of mice
every night (whatever) and wants it sealed. I have heard that
putting steel wool in the crack, then expanding foam is the best
solution.

Good idea?

Think cat. You can borrow one.

We are here for you.

"Rent a Cat, Inc."
We'll rent you a cat by the day, the week, the month or longer.
Only $25 per day, or $100 per week (feed is extra).
All of our cats are guaranteed to eat mice. You have your choice of
colors and you can choose a male or female.
Rent the cat for an entire year, and we'll give you a bonus price.
Contract and references required.

Simply call 1-800-RENTCAT

Are there any protection clauses? What if one of your male cats has a lapse
of morals and fathers some little mousers in the neighborhood? What if one
of your female cats gets pregnant on the job and has six kittens? Does the
rate increase for the additional staff?

How can I be sure I am renting an ethical moral security agent? Do they
come with background checks?

Steve ;-)