Old Nick

On Sun, 08 May 2005 17:05:32 GMT, steamer wrote:

I really hope not. It just worries me, given recent history, that
people in the US are talking of war with a scary nation mainly because
of trade differences. We just don't need that.

--China won't be next. North Korea has that distinction. Iraq
was the dry run. Trouble is I don't think the administration learned
anything from it. I still favor the notion of "bombing" an adversary
with appliances and portable generators to run them. Once they're
hooked we can sell them *our* "drugs", heh.