Proctologically Violated©®

Sounds like there is a case for cleaning coolant tanks before the sludge
builds up to the 1/2 mark!
Say it ain't so!
----------------------------
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll
"Anthony" wrote in message
"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote in
:

Which might require looking at the impeller of a good pump, to be able
to tell the diff..
Ahm wunnerin what worn impeller would look like!
Could also be loose on the shaft, but would proly make a noise, as
well. ----------------------------

About 1/2 - 1/3 the dia of the original, with rounded edges and worn off
blades. Many, many coolant pumps use _plastic_ impellers. But even steel
impellers will wear over time if it pumps many chips and fines.

I like Brinkmann pumps, all cast iron, with a cast, screw impeller,
generous opening, and will pump chips without a problem. We have filters
that will take out the chips and fines before it reaches the actual
machine passages.

--
Anthony

better idiots.