Sparky

Appliance Repair Aid wrote:

I checked for juice, and there is power to the motor and the
element.

How did you check?

Multimeter. I wanted to make sure power was getting from the switch to
the timer to the rest of the unit, so I followed the wires.

Dead with no sounds...right?
A copy:

Q - My dryer is dead, what could do that ?

A - Common problems...

....door switch/door switch bracket...*thermal fuse open (
venting needs attention )...broken or burnt
wire...timer...motor...burnt power cord/plug...start switch (
especially the ones with a built in relay switch )

Interesting, I'll check the fuses and the switches once I figure out
where they all are in this dryer.

Thanks
Sparky