Steve B.

On Mon, 2 May 2005 17:58:40 +0100, DanaK
wrote:

I'm trying to do some repairs on a house on our ranch the previous owner
wired himself, which should set off a bunch of alarm bells right there.
In one room there is a window air conditioning unit that's marked as
using 230v a/c. As I remember, 230v is only one leg of three phase
service. Is this correct?

No offense intended here but you dont have enough knowledge to be
working on the electric service in this house. People's lives are at
stake and you don't have a grasp on the basics yet. That not a bad
thing... just get a good book and read up on it some but in the
meantime get an electrician out there to resolve the problems.

Steve B.