mrcheerful

Default Identify this carpentry tool?

"-= debully =-" wrote in message
.. .
Hi,

I need some sort of mitre block that will adjust to various angles.
I specifically need it to cut coving to go into a bay-window.
Bloke I work with reckons that I need such a mitre block and an angle
finder, looked on screwfix and cant really see anything that'll be of use.
I cant really use my proper hand mitre saw as you have to hold the coving

in
position that wouldn't fit into it to avoid brain mashing compound cuts.

Cheers

I made a holder for my hand type mitre saw that presents the coving at its
fitted angle . Fits in my mitre saw ok. mind you I have also used a
compound angle electric mitre saw with even better results.

mrcheerful