D. Gerasimatos

In article ,
John A. Weeks III wrote:

Considering how much you will spend in lost wages, plus what you
will have to do to repay your inlaws over the years, it would
probably cost you just the same to hire it done. At least that
way it would get done, it would be done nicely, and you will
not have any self-inflicted disasters.

I paid someone to redo my bathroom. It took a lot longer than expected
and there are still little niggling concerns. I wish I would have done it
myself. It's hard to find good help. Even people with good recommendations
can get sloppy when they encounter problems they don't want to deal with.

Dimitri