Travis Jordan

frank1492 wrote:
I was told at the time by someone in this newsgroup that there
was a known problem with these switches but that IM continued
to market them. IM always sent replacements promptly, but that
was small consolation for the nuisance of having to constantly
replace them!
Apparently you have never seen this.

Hi Frank -

Well, I'm in a warm southern climate, so maybe the problem was
temperature related. I can't imagine why a wide temperature swing would
cause the relay to fail. Perhaps it was a failure in one of the
electronic components that drives the relay.

What functionality specifically are you looking for in a wall
timer....random on/off periods or fixed on/off periods (how many),
battery backup *yes*...what else?