Lee DeRaud

On Sat, 7 May 2005 18:26:48 -0700, "joey" wrote:

Santa Monica House of Hardwoods was my mainstay but here are my new favs
based on selection and price
Assuming Los Angeles

1. Ganahl Lumber --Main lot in Anaheim has an excellent selection of
domestic HWs, very few exotics. They stock mangaris cypress, hickory. The
prices at Ganahl are [in my recent shopping trips] have been about 30%
cheaper than the local Santa Monica House of Hardwoods. SMH of HW used to be
my mainstay.

Second that recommendation. I've only been to the Anaheim store, but
FWIW they also have stores in Buena Park and Los Alamitos that might
be closer depending on exactly where in LA OP's starting point is.

Lee