Simon Stroud

Default Wanted to borrow or rent in London - floor roller

"John Stumbles" wrote in message
"Simon Stroud" wrote in message
news
"Toby" wrote in message
Simon Stroud wrote:
I've laid Karndean flooring in two bathrooms now. You can see one
example result at
http://www.btinternet.com/~simon.str...orfinished.jpg

Simon, it looks as if you've joined 2 (or more) pictures together. If so
what did you use to do this?

Hello John,

Curses! You spotted the join. I think I used Enroute Quickstitch, which I
bought many years ago. The main good thing about it was that if could handle
panoramas with multiple images in the horizontal and vertical directions, up
to 6x6 images.

I just checked and it is apparently discontinued. See
http://www.panoguide.com/software/re...titch_v20.html so sorry, not
much help there. There must be many newer products that do this kind of
thing.

Actually the link in there to the Amtico interesting pages doesn't work

any
more. However for your convenience I have just tracked down the

information.
They have now made it available in a PDF file. You need to go to
www.amtico.co.uk and select "business".

You need to tell it that you're in the US to get the tech manual with the
layout tips.

Then under Get Help (up the top)
then FAQ page then "Technical data sheets" (near the top of the screen)

you
can download the PDF. It's called the US Technical Manual.

When I looked it didn't say US any more (but see above).

It also didn't announce itself as the right file or mime type but as
application/octet-stream: I had to give it a .pdf extension manually when
saving it (this is with Mozilla)

Thanks for the further tips on locating the elusive PDF file on the Amtico
site. The following direct link seems to work for me today but maybe not for
long.

http://www.amtico.co.uk/home/downloa...p?file=pdfTech

As you say I did have to say I was in the US first but the above link might
just work. At present I can just copy that into IE, press return and it
offers to open or save the correct PDF file.

Regards,
Simon.