Gotta admit my best resources failed me on this one. Just for the hell
of it, do you have an ECG book ? Not the software, the book with the
datasheets, well not really detailed, but a pinout.

That number sounds familiar. From what I could glean from looking for
it, it seems to be in a series of ICs for CB radios. Can't be sure.

It just dawned on me, if you got the same basic resouces, like
datasheetarchive and such, do a search for just LC719. If an LC7190 and
7192 are listed it's a good bet what you got is REALLY similar. You
might actually find the sheet embedded in one of the sheets for an IC a
number or two down or up. If it's new, an LC sounds like a Sanyo, then
it might be available at sanyosemiconductor.com (IIRC).

JURB

PS Speaking of packrats, I got so many favorite places now that they
are impossible to manage. I never throw out a link, my spring cleaning
consists of checking them to see if they're still valid. I only delete
the ones that don't work. The file is definitely bigger than a floppy.

There are many ways to be a packrat.

Singed;
Packrat

JURB