Paul O.

"snowdog" wrote in message
I use this stuff quite a bit on walnut (no stain), I've even used it on
purple heart with good results. I love it because of the easy clean-up. I
have brushed it on (both bristle and foam) but I prefer to use a small
gravity feed sprayer to apply it. Its a little tricky getting the settings
right, but it works great.

John C.

"Paul O." wrote in message
. ..
Anyone use this stuff before? Is this just another wipe on poly?
--
Paul O.

Thanks John. I have started finishing my nite stands with it and like it so
far. The smell isn't as obnoxious as wipe on poly. The info says it has a
slight amber tint and does seem to darken just a tad.
--
Paul O.