snowdog

I use this stuff quite a bit on walnut (no stain), I've even used it on
purple heart with good results. I love it because of the easy clean-up. I
have brushed it on (both bristle and foam) but I prefer to use a small
gravity feed sprayer to apply it. Its a little tricky getting the settings
right, but it works great.

John C.

"Paul O." wrote in message
. ..
Anyone use this stuff before? Is this just another wipe on poly? Doesn't
smell like or look like poly. Stainging my nite stands with minwax golden
oak and was thinking about using this stuff over that since I have a
bottle of it. Tried some on a test piece and put 3 coats of wax on top of
that. Doesn't look too bad. Thanks.

--
Paul O.