Appliance Repair Aid

Hamilton Audio wrote:
I've got an older Viking refridgerator (about 17 years old). It has

always
worked perfect. I noticed three days ago that the milk, orange juice

and
fresh veggies are freezing! The temp setting is on its lowest in the

fridge
and about half way in the freezer.

Other than a pooched fridge, what could be causing this? Is there a

vent or
something I can clean? Anything else thats simple? I'd hate to

spend $1K
on a new fridge if I can squeeze another few years outta this girl.

bmoney

Hi,

I've got an older Viking refridgerator

Canadian Viking...model# may not help us as most/many Canadian model#s'
are not online

I noticed three days ago that the milk, orange juice and
fresh veggies are freezing!

What is the temp inside the freezer?

Other than a pooched fridge, what could be causing this?

Bad cold control, inefficient refrigeration system ( why we test the FZ
temp ), wrong control settings, light bulb staying on inside confusing
the control....

Check the temps inside and let us know

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid