Brian

I would run
1 for Data
1 could spilt between phone and intercom

Some seal it in pvc but it does get wet and over time needs replaced. What I
would do.

I've also heard of burying the cable without anything. Not something I
would do though. This is usually done when sharing internet with the
neighbor.

--

---------------------------------------
Brian A. Dye

http://tech-home.com
---------------------------------------

"Ray" wrote in message
I'd like to run phone, video, intercom and data out to a workshop in my
backyard that is approximately 200 feet away from the house. This would
all
be run in the same conduit.

Can I run cat 5 to use for data and intercom and run a separate dedicated
phone line. The coaxial cable would be used only for TV.

Would this be the optimum way to run, or what can be suggested ??

p.s. If this is not the appropriate forum, please direct me to it !

Thanks,