Beeper

Snap traps are more efficient if dangled on end of string 2-3 inches off
ground so the loaded end is up and it snaps down. Mice can't move as quick
when on 2 hind legs.
"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article .com,
wrote:
Got a crack in garage that my wife is convinced lets in dozens of mice
every night (whatever) and wants it sealed. I have heard that putting
steel wool in the crack, then expanding foam is the best solution.

Good idea?

Not at all. They'll chew the foam to bits in a matter of minutes, and
shred
the steel wool overnight. Use mortar.

And mousetraps. I prefer a standard spring trap, baited with a single
raisin
firmly squashed onto the bait bar. No way a mouse can get it off without
springing the trap.

--
Regards,