Prometheus

On Thu, 05 May 2005 01:38:13 GMT, Icepick
wrote:

A local tool store is having a sale on a 7 piece Forstner wood bit
package. Regular price is $22.00 Can on sale for $8.00 Seems like it
is worth giving them a try for that price. Anyone tried a similar on '
sale ' on Forstner wood bit pack ?

I bought a 7-piece set of Forsners for $20 about 8 or 9 months ago,
and they work just fine for me. They're probably not going to last
for 20 years, but they're certainly functional, and they leave a nice
clean flat-bottomed hole like you'd expect. The brand name was
"Columbian"

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam