neill

I should not be writing this, because you have obviously not read the
messages to this point as written, but through some sort of personal filter
that fails to connect accusations, challenges and ad hominems to the persons
who have written them and the order of who was pontificating and who
replying.

So, as before, I will continue to consider this place to be about turning,
not people. Where there are things which pertain to all places and people,
I will continue to make them as simple declarations of fact - third person.
Those things I do, favor, or want will continue in first person singular so
as to be properly identified to those who understand the difference by
grammar.

it was never personal for me. i have no ego invested in this. its just about
the turning and the ideas.
......so it was just a misunderstanding then. i hope there are no hard
feelings.