Art and Diane

I got the HF version a couple of weeks ago (I think it was $9 or $10).
I see there is a mention that one stone is 320 grit. Does anyone know
the grits of each by color? It didn't say on the package.

Thanks,
Art

Dave in Fairfax wrote:

Clint said the following:

Are you saying the HF are 3x the price of the eBay ones, or vice versa? $15
for a set of three stones seems pretty cheap... Cheap enough to make me
think about finding someone in the States to recieve them for me, and
forward them up north.

Unquestionably Confused wrote:

Think he means the HF are the cheaper of the two. They BIN price is
$45. I bought a set of the Harbor Freight ones, Think I got them for
well under $10 on sale. I'm thinking around $7 or $8 which is probably
less than the shipping the eBay seller was asking. Mine work just fine.

snip

Exactly. The opening bid is more than they cost at HF, tack on
shipping and you're WAAY over their real cost. They're worth the
HF cost, but I wouldn't pay what it's going to cost you to get
them from him. Go over to www.harborfreight.com and look them up,
see what it will cost to buy them their if you realy want them.
They don't go very fine, 320 grit IIRC.

Dave in Fairfax