Leo Lichtman

"Bruce Barnett" wrote: Perhaps we should form a committee on rules for
forming committies who set rules for committes that specify rules for the
contests. (clip)
First, we need to decide on the shape of the table that the committee will
sit around. But, we can't do that until your Committee on Rules for Forming
Committees is formed.

I used to belong to the Society for the Abolition of Abolition Societies,
but that membership didn't last long.

I also used to belong to a group whose focus narrowed, until its sole
activity was to run itself. There was a sizeable membership that continued
to attend meetings, and serve on committees without noticing this.