John Stumbles

Default Wanted to borrow or rent in London - floor roller

"Simon Stroud" wrote in message
news
"Toby" wrote in message
Simon Stroud wrote:
I've laid Karndean flooring in two bathrooms now. You can see one
example result at
http://www.btinternet.com/~simon.str...orfinished.jpg

Simon, it looks as if you've joined 2 (or more) pictures together. If so
what did you use to do this?

Actually the link in there to the Amtico interesting pages doesn't work

any
more. However for your convenience I have just tracked down the

information.
They have now made it available in a PDF file. You need to go to
www.amtico.co.uk and select "business".

You need to tell it that you're in the US to get the tech manual with the
layout tips.

Then under Get Help (up the top)
then FAQ page then "Technical data sheets" (near the top of the screen)

you
can download the PDF. It's called the US Technical Manual.

When I looked it didn't say US any more (but see above).

It also didn't announce itself as the right file or mime type but as
application/octet-stream: I had to give it a .pdf extension manually when
saving it (this is with Mozilla)