Uno Hoo!

"Huge" wrote in message
"Uno Hoo!" writes:

"Huge" wrote in message
"[news]" writes:

[181 lines snipped]

you blew it, matey. your right wing propaganda /may/ have been simply
regarded as
the tired old right wing rant that it is, but attempting to qualify your
jaded opinion with
"anyone who falls for the lies and duplicity of this gang of morons in
power isn't fit to
have the vote" shows you up for the right wing fascist you undoubtedly
are.

And, like most Labour voters, you have just ignored and failed to respond
extremely valid comments about the state of the country and its public
services which *are* indeed in a mess. Incidentally, I most probably will
not get your response because I kf'd you a good while ago. I only picked
up
the above because someone else responded to you.

I didn't write any of the lines above.

Please apologise. Now.

Noted - and apologies made without reservation. I also have you confused
with another poster because you are not in my kill file!

Kev