Andy Hall

Default Cordless combi drills - my new one has arrived

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 20:27:50 +0100, Grunff wrote:

Andy Hall wrote:

Also the Fein Multimaster...

Is Fein stuff as good as it's meant to be? It's one of the few makes
I've never used at all.

That tool really is.

I bought the one in the metal case with all the added accessories such
as saws, scrapers etc.

It works by oscillating the mounting where the accessory fits rapidly
from side to side. The sideways movement is only perhaps 3mm max.
and there is a speed control.

It's a lot more substantial than a Dremel (although I have one of
those as well) and is especially good for fine detail sanding, cutting
in awkward places and scraping. Not overly heavy though, and very
sensibly comes with a long lead. The dust extraction works well
also.

I use it for something or other several times a week.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl