Uno Hoo!

"Tony Bryer" wrote in message
In article , Uno Hoo! wrote:
The Daily Mail hasn't even got the election on the front page.
I wonder why?

Perhaps because it realises that trying to get our uneducated
masses to realise that they have been lied to and duped for the
last eight years is futile?

I'm not sure that those who buy the Daily Mail would be pleased to be
described as the "uneducated masses". Is this why most of them vote
Conservative?

If the projected Labour win comes off one of those who will be able
to take some credit for it is the editor of the DM. People who don't
buy it have walked by newsstands and seen the front pages with
'Liar', yet another immigrant story etc and this has reminded them
that the Tory Party is the nasty party (or if it's not it's
pretending that it is). A real friend of MH would have suggested to
him that his strategy and use of language was less than wise. The DM
has acted as the sort of friend who buys a drink for someone who has
already had too much then leaves him lying in the gutter.

Pray explain why it is 'nasty' to tell the truth? Tony Blair *is* a liar -
and immigration *is* out of control. Is it not the duty of the opposition to
point this out?
(and I suppose it wasn't 'nasty' to portray Michael Howard as Fagin and as a
flying pig? !!)

Kev