[news]

Huge wrote:
"[news]" writes:

[181 lines snipped]

you blew it, matey. your right wing propaganda /may/ have been simply regarded as
the tired old right wing rant that it is, but attempting to qualify your jaded opinion with
"anyone who falls for the lies and duplicity of this gang of morons in power isn't fit to
have the vote" shows you up for the right wing fascist you undoubtedly are.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

not so. if you'd care to read my previous post you will see that I ended it by saying
"pointless waste of a vote but it's your right to do with it what you want" (democratic,
liberal) and not "anyone who falls for the lies and duplicity of this gang of morons
in power isn't fit to have the vote" (undemocratic, fascist)

[17 lines snipped]

thankfully, some of us remember what the tories are like.

Still blaming a Government that's been gone for 8 years? Pathetic.

the offspring of thatchers children are still here causing problems.

*plonk*

thank you, o king of foul mouthed insult, master of the one line riposte.

RT