[news]

Huge wrote:
"[news]" writes:
Clive Summerfield wrote:

[13 lines snipped]

Let's see:

yes, lets.

Anti-terror legislation

has it affected you ? no. is it likely to ? no unless you are a shoebomber.

Trial without jury

has it affected you ? no. is it likely to ? not unless you are a mad bomber.

Ah, the "the innocent have nothing to fear" argument used by the terminally stupid
too spineless to post under an identifiable name.

eh ? ad hominem attacks are pointless, as Howard has found out.

snip

Duhg! Welcome to uk.d-i-y! Having been utterly spanked in uk.transport, you've
decided to come and be spanked here.

WTF are you on about ? I don't post in UK transport.

curiosity demands that I go and have a look :-)

RT