MikeG

"LRod" wrote in message
On Wed, 04 May 2005 20:30:47 GMT, "Jim Jacobs"
wrote:

Can anyone in the Tampa Bay area give me any good sources for hardwoods.
live just North of Tampa but can travel anywhere in the Tampa area if
necessary.

There's supposed to be a pretty good one in Lakeland, which is only
about 45 minutes east of you (depending on I-4). I can't remember the
name, but try http://www.woodfinder.com or do a phone search.

Also, cocobolo inc (http://www.cocoboloinc.com) is in Pinellas Park.

--
LRod

There is "Hardwood Lumber and Millwork" in Lakeland. I haven't been there
is several months (since I moved north), but they used to have a good
selection of excellent quality woods. They were not cheap however.

Good Luck,

Mike