raden

In message , Adrian C
writes
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

snipped agreed with stuff

You may LIKE all those subtle rumbles and resonances - lots of people
do - but they are in no way a sign of technical excellece.

But with me, it IS the recorded media that I have collected. I do have
(naturally as time marches on and things get remastered) a lot of CD
recordings that trounce over 'groove-crammed' tracks I still have on
vinyl. Play those CD's on a £50 player & the vinyl on that OTT £5000
(it's gone up now - your last post £1000! ah... Gold plating) and I
might agree (but the post-digital stuff in that £50 player will be
suspect still...)

I have though got a few LP's

I have just shy of 1000

I think the record deck will be around for some time yet

--
geoff