Dick

I got a set from H/F on sale for 8 or 9 dollars and find that the 2 x
6" size are plenty large enough to use on anything I would want to sharpen.
I have found that the finest grit size is way to coarse to sharpen anything
other than maybe an ax.
Dick

"AAvK" wrote in message

The difference in the HF size and the eBay size I feel is insignificant.
Why
would you want to pay 3 x's the price on eBay when there are HF stores
all
over the country you could go to and save money?

8"x3" is much better than 6"x2"! And, it is merely twice as much. My
nearest
HF is 50 minutes drive from my residents.

--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com