MetalHead

Peter T. Keillor III wrote:
On Wed, 04 May 2005 02:49:17 GMT, MetalHead
wrote:

I just posted pictures of the Torch Cooler that I recently finished in
the dropbox. they are titled Trch_Cooler

Bob

Nice compact unit, and good photos. What pressure do you get from the
diaphragm pump?

Thanks!

The diaphram pump maxes out at about 70 or 80 psi, but that just about
stalls the motor. I think 40 - 50 is probably the max continuous
operating pressure. I have not run this cooler extensively yet. The
diaphram pump and the air over water damper are very experimental to me.
Without the damper, the pressure pulses from the pump are way to
annoying for use on TIG welding.

Good Luck,

Bob