JR North

Krylon flats are excellent IMHO. Why don't you like them?
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Ernie Leimkuhler wrote:
Guys I am so screwed.
One of my favorite spray paints for interior pieces is Plastikote
Industrial Flate Black (#2355N).
It is a perfect satin black finish for architectural metals.

Unfortunately my source for it at McLendon's Hardware no longer carries
it.
They have switched to Rustoleum and Krylon.

I can't find a single store in the greater Seattle area that has any in
stock.
The only stores that even carry Plastikote are Carquest and Pep-boys.

I don't know why, but all the hardware stores have stopped carrying
plastikote.

I can mail order the stuff but that will take too damn long.
I need a case of this stuff pronto.

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"