IMM

Default Cordless combi drills - my new one has arrived

"Grunff" wrote in message
IMM wrote:

No, I didn't - but why should it be any different from the other four
mentioned, all of which are within the same price bracket?

Because it is from a good maker.

Bosch are pretty good - you're about the only person I've ever come
across who has slated the entire Bosch range.

Dear Trekkie,

There have been many people on this ng not satisfied with bosch.

You did not like shed tools, so I directed you to a good drill and make

and
you listen to Treckie snake enthusiast and paid all that lolly for a DIY
tool. I can't believe this. Madness!

I already told you, I *like* Star Trek. You calling other people
Trekkies isn't going to make me think less of them.

What about those snakes wrapped the neck?

As for the tool, have you ever used a Makita?

Yep. Good no doubt. Other good no doubt and don't charge silly money.

It really is very
diffierent from all the others I've used. The torque is enormous in
comparison. And the battery capacity (2.6Ah compared to 1.9Ah) is great.

£280???? I would expect it to be gold plated. Other drills are of equal
performance, like the Wickes (Kress), but about £80-90.