T i m

On Wed, 04 May 2005 10:11:44 +0100, Pete C
wrote:

This page has some avice on sizing:

http://www.goodwins-online.co.uk/index.php?product=turntables&prod_name=Turntable%2 0Belts&list=2

Hmm, thanks for the links Pete .. the deck is a HT-20s and according
to the above the belt code is a FM 22.4

and some info on Hitachi belts which may help he

http://www.turntablebasics.com/belts/hitachi.html
http://www.turntablebasics.com/beltmodels.html

Now with a drive flange circumference of 24.5" and the link suggesting
the belt is 22.4" circumference I assume it can take the 2" stretch
ok?

you must know someone near a Maplins shop that could put one in the
post, their stock check facility can help out here too.

I was thinking that ... or do that tempting bit of building the order
up to 30 quid for free postage .. ;-)

That sounds like ..

Her: "I've *saved* £10 on these shoes"
Me: "No you've *spent* £30 on those shoes .". ;-)

All the best ..

T i m