Joe

The difference in the HF size and the eBay size I feel is insignificant. Why
would you want to pay 3 x's the price on eBay when there are HF stores all
over the country you could go to and save money?

"AAvK" wrote in message

Are you saying the HF are 3x the price of the eBay ones, or vice versa?

$15
for a set of three stones seems pretty cheap... Cheap enough to make me
think about finding someone in the States to recieve them for me, and
forward them up north.

Clint

$45CDN = $36US currently, considering two shipping payments it won't be

cost
effective (or barely) unless you have to have the 8"x3" size. To do that

you might
have to send someone quasi-cash via Paypal, then they do the bidding and

recieving
and forwarding for you. It would add up to about the same $ I think...

--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com