Lenny

On Wed, 04 May 2005 21:32:37 +0100, LRod
wrote:

On Wed, 04 May 2005 15:47:33 -0400, Steve Decker
wrote:

John Moorhead wrote:
Gus -

My, my.... Don't get invited to too many parties now, do you?

You might not like it John, but those are the sad facts.

I've seen it happen to friends.

It's a family joke with me. My daughter and I are very close and
sometimes when I have a tool gloat that SWMBO just won't appreciate, I
call her (or my son) to tell them about it. Neither of them is very
impressed with me buying new tools.

Anyway, I said to my daughter once, "I don't know what you're
complaining about, you're going to wind up with half of them
eventually anyway."

"Yeah," she said, "biggest ebay sale ever."

So LRod, How's your health these days ? grin
Lenny
p.s. could your daughter post a list of what you have