AAvK

snip

Exactly. The opening bid is more than they cost at HF, tack on
shipping and you're WAAY over their real cost. They're worth the
HF cost, but I wouldn't pay what it's going to cost you to get
them from him. Go over to www.harborfreight.com and look them up,
see what it will cost to buy them their if you realy want them.
They don't go very fine, 320 grit IIRC.

Dave in Fairfax

Nooooooo... the ones on HF are 2"x6", eBay 3"x8", both go to 360 grit DUDE!
If I get them on eBay the cost totals to about $25, with handling (HF does charge
a seperate handling fee BTW), tax and S/H at HF, maybe $3 less? Either way,
anyone buying either is screwed-blued-tatooed and...* no matter what. I bought
the big ones.

--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com