Patriarch

Patrick Conroy wrote in
news
"Charlie Self" wrote in
news:1115111209.555431.213520 @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

Wonder who's making these for Craftsman?

Bosch more than likely, possibly in its persona as Vermont--American.

Charlie,
Thanks. Didn't know Bosch was VA.
[Glad your feeling better.]

What's your take on Vermont-American?
I've mostly avoided their stuff - thinking their low price was
indicative of quality or longevity. But if Bosch is behind them... ?
Or is it more akin to the difference between Bosch and Skil?

I'm glad Charlie seems to have recovered and rejoined the electronic fray.

My experience has been that VA parts seem to be one-time-use, get 'er done
items, at an attractive price. As such, I weigh the expenditure carefully,
since that seldom saves me any money.

Patriarch