Prometheus

On Wed, 04 May 2005 02:45:42 GMT, "Mike W."
wrote:

I felt for a while like I was on the edge of a breakthrough, but then it
kind of fell off. I figured I should let it be for a while... but the SEED
HAS BEEN PLANTED and she didnt freak out.

SWMBO are strange creatures and after 10 yrs of marriage I'm still trying to
figure this one out.

Sounds a little like the method I used- but I'm lucky to have a SWMBO
who was into pyrography. So, I talked her into trying out a scroll
saw, and she loves it. The trouble was that those boards I gave her
were just "too thick." Didn't take long to get the new planer after
that. After I planed a couple of bf down for her, I showed her all
the chips, and how wasteful it was to just chop up all that nice wood.
I mournfully told her that my bandsaw just wasn't big enough for
resawing, so now I've got a bigger one planned into our budget later
this summer. *s*******

Of course, it helps that she really is an understanding sort!

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam