Oliver

`Hi,
Dont know if this has been said befdore couldnt really be bothered to
re-read it all. Just fitted a IKEA kitchen, after getting a quote from MFI
and the guy in the store told me to wait till after some date (Cant remember
what) as the prices have just gone up to accomodate the sale they were about
to have, kinda made my mind up that I wasnt going to go for MFI.

Anyhow designed kitchen using the ikea kitchen program, then wentt o store
with piece of paper and they ordered it all for me, (about £1000 for about
14 cabinets) they said delivery may be up to 2 weeks but within the week got
a call. All products were there some over pieces the only problem being that
I have 2 metal bars that I have no idea where they go. Got the worksurface
from there and worked out so much cheaper than say wickes and looks breally
good esp when u get mitered joints, from a local cabinet maker (If you in
essex region let me know have a great contact)

Anyway cut a long story short I would go for IKEA again, just bear in mind
the pipes which ok are a bit of a pain but does give you very big draws.
Olly